Disco Dancer 1982



Disco Dancer is an 1982 Bollywood movie directed by Babbar Subhash and starring Mithun Chakraborty. "Jimmy, jimmy - acha acha acha!" - this song is still remembered by many of us. Bappi Lahri's songs have been remembered and always will be. All the songs of this movie are astounding.

Old Hindi Songs Index Of Movie Disco Dancer:
  1. I Am A Disco Dancer
  2. Jimmy Jimmy Ajaa
  3. Goron Ki Na Kalon Ki
  4. Auva Auva Koi Yahan
  5. Yaad Aa Raha Hai
  6. Krishna Dharti Pe Aaja
  7. Ae Oh Aa Zara Mudke
  8. Goronki Na Kalonki Part 2

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Thank you Bolliwood . When I listened these songs I was thinking about 28years back while I was studying in Russia 1980-1986 . This Film showed in all Soviet Union States and some place had been showed 2-3times , because of it was so interesting film that I had never seen during that decates. I am so proud of Bolliwood teams and actors who were really profesional producer and these remain forever in my heart as well as whoever heard about this film. All the best and honestly from Cambodian Pilot !